Home | News | Features | Drivers | Teams | Seasons | Galleries | Circuits | Forum | Shop
The news that Microsoft MES has been selected as the official ECU supplier to the FIA Formula One World Championship in 2008, 2009 and 2010, is sure to have caused quite a few of you to smile...
After all, so many of us either use, or have used Microsoft products, with varying degrees of success and/or frustration.
Therefore, in the best spirit of things, let's have your Microsoft in F1 jokes - we might even arrange a prize or two for those that make us laugh most.
John Lagerquist - Wixom, MI, USA
I don't know how Ferrari is going to fit the extra 3 buttons on their steering wheel - you know: <ctrl> <alt> <del>
* motorsport is a very dangerous sport, are you sure that you want to continue?
George E. Katinger - Stratford CT
Will they have to park the car to reboot every other lap or so?
Geoffrey Sneddon Just hope the cars don't go blue and crash! Mark Bulley - UK
I don’t know how Williams is going to cope with all those Winblows
Jose Manuel Castro - Spain
I think our main fear is how will drivers solve ecu xp's blue screen
Here is an old joke, but still a funny one.
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated: "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 dollar cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."
In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release (by Mr. Welch himself) stating: If General Motors had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:
1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You'd just calmly accept this, restart your car, and then drive on.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to be shut down and refuse to restart. Then, you'd have to reinstall the engine.
5. Only one person at a time could use the car, unless you bought "Car95" or "CarNT". But then you'd have to buy more seats.
6. Apple Computer would make a car that was solar powered, more reliable, five times faster and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on 5% of the roads.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last
Copyright © Pitpass 2002 - 2013. All rights reserved.
About | Advertise | Contact | Copyright | Privacy & Security | RSS