The first German Grand Prix was held at the AVUS in Berlin 90 years ago on 11th July 1926.
In a spectacular race in pouring rain, Rudolf Caracciola won in his supercharged Mercedes 2 litre 8-cylinder SS.
Following the 1936 win of Bernd Rosemeyer and two more wins by Caracciola, no other German driver would accomplish a German GP win until Michael Schumacher in 1995.
To order, enter promotion code Mbsilberpfeil2016-4R6P1W at mb4.me/F1istZURUECK and click enter. The discount is valid while places still remain available and applies only to seats in the Mercedes grandstand.
Ticket ordering procedure:
1. Visit website: mb4.me/F1istZURUECK
2. Enter promo code in box on right: Mbsilberpfeil2016-4R6P1W
3. Choose ticket type: Weekend or Sunday ticket
4. Click on 'Mercedes-Tribune'
5. Choose block (upper / lower tier)
6. Select seats (remaining seats in blue)
7. NB: Click on 'Mercedes-Rabatt' in ticket price list
8. Click 'in den Warenkorb legen'
9. Click on shipping fee
10. Enter your details and pay by SEPA direct debit